Onsite Training is included in the All Access Pass; participants may also register for Training independently. Workshop topics are still being determined.
|Monday, March 30, 2015|
Effective Email Marketing: Driving Up Your Results
Omni Content Marketing: Engage Customers with Transmedia Storytelling Strategies
How to Collect, Interpret and Use Your Web Analytics Data
Using Paid Media Throughout the Marketing Funnel to Drive Revenue
|6:00-8:00||ClickZ Live Meet & Greet|
Training workshops provide the practices, applications, and hands-on exposure you need to become (and remain!) a top performer in your field. In-depth training in a small class setting ensures that your instructor is accessible for informal one-on-one or small group discussions. Whether you are a consultant, site designer, website owner, or in-house marketing professional, this is an opportunity to experience firsthand the latest developments in digital marketing. Regardless of your experience level, you will leave these intensive workshops with skills to improve your online business results.
Choose either a full day or half-day of training. Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided to attendees with a full day workshop pass.
Effective Email Marketing: Driving Up Your ResultsInstructor:
Sundeep Kapur, Digital Strategies, Allied Solutions
Does your list respond well to your emails? Are your response rates higher than 50%? Is your email marketing program an effective way to get a message out to your list? Is your deliverability top-notch? Does your email marketing program need help? Join us for an advanced half day workshop focused on driving up your results with email marketing.
Our email marketing master class will flow through these five steps:
1- The right first steps
- Creating the right expectations
- Whitelisting your domains
- The perfect subscription pages
- Designing landing pages
- Optimizing email marketing pages for search
Interactive Exercise 1: Why should I sign up for your email marketing program? What is your value proposition? How would you measure the success of your efforts?
2- Types of campaigns: perfecting your content
- A message for every occasion – reason, season, lifetime campaigns; Newsletters – Informational – Sales - Welcome Series – Acquisition – Retention – Win-back – Informational – Branding – Alerts & Notifications.
- Leveraging multi-media content for the message, landing pages, & follow up communications
- An analysis of what works best.
Interactive Exercise 2: One of two case studies – one focused on a multi-channel retailer, the second focused on improving a B2B marketing program.
3- Data Strategies, Reporting & List Growth
- Segmentation & list pulls
- Testing – subject lines, content, multivariate, control groups
- Driving list growth and reducing direct mail spend
- Managing frequency & creating a calendar
- Interpreting your reports
- Tackling deliverability considerations
Interactive Exercise 3: Choose between a B2B or a B2C case study on designing an interactive recurring campaign series to communicate with your list.
4- Look & Feel
- Key design element considerations
- Responsive design – designing for mobile & mobility
- Real time considerations
Interactive Exercise 4: Campaign Review: Good, bad, and some really ugly campaigns.
5- Auditing your Email Marketing Program
- Creating success measurement metrics for your program
- Creating an email performance report
- Training your team on email best practices
- Determining ROI from your email marketing
- Top 10 considerations as you evaluate email service providers
Interactive Exercise 5: What 10 things would you do to improve your email marketing program?
Our workshop is full of best practices based on real case studies in success. Your instructor draws from a wealth of experience in email & multi-channel marketing having helped more than 50 major brands with their email marketing initiatives. His email marketing master class has been taught across the globe, across industry for more than 1000 brands and he continues to receive the outstanding reviews for his efforts.
Omni Content Marketing: Engage Customers with Transmedia Storytelling StrategiesInstructor:
Ronald C. Vining, Chief Brandaffeine, BrandInflux
How do you get your brand noticed in the highly crowded mediascape? Companies must integrate and fully embed their marketing with compelling content and powerful storytelling techniques. Discover dynamic ways to amplify the spotlight on your brand, convert elusive and unengaged prospects and develop loyal and passionate customers who will willingly share your brand message across digital and traditional media to scale your reach.
This highly interactive 4 hour training session has been designed specifically to address the challenges faced by marketing professionals and will provide actionable strategies and takeaways that will show you how to inject a brand influx of compelling and highly sharable content into your current campaigns, transforming them into a Hollywood Blockbuster. By placing you in a front row seat, you will learn how to create and employ an integrated omni-channel storytelling program that will take your transmedia marketing to the next level with limited resources while also enhancing your bottom line.
Topics covered will include:
- Explore best practice on how content enhances customer experience and engagement
- Discover the secret of brand storytelling across omni-channel marketing
- Understand the power behind telling transmedia brand stories about your company
- Learn how to create and sustain a brand influx of compelling content to unify your messaging
- Develop an integrated omni content marketing program to engage your customers across physical retail, search, mobile optimized Websites, Apps, social and traditional media
Who Should Attend?
This intermediate level workshop is optimal for agency or corporate practitioners with prior exposure to digital and traditional marketing who are looking to integrate their media channels and interested in learning how to employ a more unified, story-based content approach to their marketing campaigns.
This includes, but is not limited to directors and managers of:
- Advertising / Branding
- Corporate / External Communications
- Marketing / Web Content
- Public Relations / Social Media
How to Collect, Interpret and Use Your Web Analytics DataInstructor:
Thom Craver, Vice President, Development and IT, Internet Marketing Ninjas
Your website is getting visitors. You can see visits and conversions in your analytics software, but you're not sure what's important and what isn't. Between KPIs and conversion optimization, you need some good measuring and reporting and you need it now.
This 4-hour training session covers the important aspects of how to determine key metrics, apply segments and make some common sense out of the visitor reports. Whether you're looking to increase conversions, understand your visitor behavior or get your ducks in a row to ask for more resources or plan your mobile strategy, you'll find the answers in this session.
- Understanding Web Visitor Metrics
- Create KPIs based on Business Objectives
- Proper goal and funnel measurement
- Managing inbound marketing campaigns
- Multi-channel Attribution
- A / B Testing methods
- Dashboards and proper reporting
This workshop is tailored for marketers who need to report back to C-Levels and Marketing managers, as well as executives who need to better understand reports from their marketing teams. It will only briefly cover basic metrics, but stays focused on intermediate skills and strategies. The workshop contains practical tactics, case studies, and plenty of advanced nuggets to make you a data-driven, decision-making rockstar who tells stories with data.
Using Paid Media Throughout the Marketing Funnel to Drive RevenueInstructor:
Lauren Vaccarello, Author, "Complete B2B Online Marketing" and "Retargeting Playbook"
This 4 hour training session will take you on a journey through the marketing funnel starting with how to use paid media to drive awareness and work its way down through consideration and purchases phases.
Topics covered will include:
- How to use social advertising to drive awareness and top of funnel interest
- Using retargeting to build community and nurture leads
- How to use social advertising to cross sell your customers
- Paid search and the bottom of the funnel
- Using retargeting to drive direct sales
Who Should Attend?
This is workshop is optimal for someone with a basic paid media background but is looking to learn more about channels beyond search.
Please Note: Incisive Interactive Marketing LLC reserves the right to make any necessary changes to this agenda. Every effort will be made to keep presentations and speakers as represented. However, unforeseen circumstances may result in the substitution of a presentation topic or speaker. Incisive Interactive Marketing LLC reserves the right to use photographs of any attendee for future promotions. Incisive Interactive Marketing LLC assumes no liability for the acts of their suppliers nor for the safety of any participant while in transit to or from this event. The total liability during the precise hours of the meeting will be limited to a refund of the delegate fee. Audio, Video Taping and/or Photography is prohibited without the prior permission of the organizers. Incisive Interactive Marketing LLC is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property.