Getting tactical with digital:
Mastering customer acquisition and retention through social and mobile
With a young, growing and rapidly urbanizing population, Indonesia boasts one of the fastest growing consumer markets in the world. 5 million citizens are expected to join the ranks of the consuming class each year. So how to you harness the power of social and mobile in the world's 4th most populous nation and more importantly, how do you measure ROI?
What to expect
An action-packed, educationally focused one-day multi-stream conference covering the very latest tips, tricks and tools that will blow your mind and help you increase your marketing effectiveness and ROI. We will be featuring over 30 expert speakers delivering international best practices and local case studies. You will engage with over 250 like-minded, hungry to learn peers.
We are also delighted to bring you an intensive hands-on one day bootcamp on the top digital marketing trend of 2016 – content marketing – that you can sign up to on its own or as an add-on to the conference package.
- Top digital marketing trends for 2016
- How to create great content to engage your consumers across social and mobile
- Understanding the role of social media in the overall marketing mix and delivering tangible results
- What's working and what's not on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and new networks
- Tactics for taking your mobile web design to the next level
- Secrets to a successful app and how to monetize the experience
- How to get ahead in search, social and video
- Ecommerce: The very latest review of trends, most effective channels and offline/online balance
- Measuring return on investment and assessing success and failure
- How to budget online vs offline
Download the 2015 Post-Event Report.
International Business Director
Amit Keswani Manghnani
Head of Digital
Head of Marketing, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa
Digital Marketing Manager Indonesia
Gabriel Montadaro Wu
Chief Commercial Officer
Content Marketing 101
Content Marketing – First line technique to drive other types of marketing
- Techniques to writing the compelling content that your target audience wants.
- Developing a content hub that can direct your social media followers to, in order to forge a deeper relationship.
- Planning consistent and logical stream of content to feed all marketing automation and demand generation programs.
Mixing & Matching - In conjunction with other marketing diciplines
- Knowing content strategy involves managing content as a strategic asset across an organization
- Using PR and identifying what your ideal audience members want and telling a story in a way that is relevant to them.
Content Creation Techniques – Other creation techniques are subsets of content marketing
- Brand journalism – Why this will spark interest in an organization, product, or service without directly promoting it.
- Branded content – How to create the voice and essence of a brand but without directly discussing the brand's offerings.
- Inbound Marketing – The difference between content and inbound marketing.
Guest Presentation: CMO/Agency Case Study
Key Principles – Using content marketing to get the best results from paid approaches
- If I can just buy media why do I need to have the right content?
- The positives of promoted content
- How to ensure your content marketing matches with the search engine
Storyteller - Brand ambassador, spokesperson and content: How storytelling can unify an omni-content marketing campaign
- Brand ambassador – consumer, fan, advocate
- Spokesperson – articulate, represent, distribute
- Chief storyteller – embody, captivate, motive
Open Q&A with trainer and guest speakers
CMO Breakfast Roundtable: Building Winning Digital TeamsBy-invitation-only breakfast exclusively for senior digital leaders
In an ever-changing marketing landscape, how do you keep your team up-to-date and passionate about driving digital transformation? This interactive roundtable discussion will bring to light the top four common pitfalls when building world-class teams, and how to avoid them.
Getting Strategic with Digital
Yesterday we asked how to sell online. Today we ask how to adapt our business to the digital age. Tomorrow... who knows? There is no magic formula for digital strategy. Each solution is as unique as the interaction between your brand and each individual customer.
TRACK: Mobile First
TRACK: Social Optimization
Captivating Consumers on the Move: Mobile Innovation
For digital marketers, mobile is no longer simply a channel to reach consumers, but the crucial arena where we reach toward, and receive feedback from, our customers.
Next Stop for Everywhere Marketing: Mobile Apps
With the average Indonesian owning more than one mobile phone and 50% of internet searches done via mobile devices, brands are looking beyond simply having a mobile-optimized site.
Right on Target: Reaching the Ever-Connected Consumer with Smart Mobile Ads
Spending on mobile advertising in Indonesia is set to take off over the next five years, making it the second-fastest-growing ad market in the world.
Gearing up for Mobile Payments: What you need to know
As mobile payments become more commonplace, brands need to make important decisions about how to move forward with the technology.
Is it Possible to Measure Social ROI?
Social media is tough to measure. Or is it? Companies like Coca-Cola say Facebook fans are 10 times more likely to purchase than non-fans and a study reported on by eMarketer explains that over 50% of Twitter followers were more likely to purchase from brands they follow.
Keynote Address/Case Study
Top Trends Shaping Southeast Asian Ecommerce in 2016
With US$249 million from Alibaba in Singpost, US$100 million into Indonesia's Tokopedia, and Lippo Group's US$500 million to start the largest ecommerce venture MatahriMall, Southeast Asia has seen some of the largest injections of financial capital in the emerging markets.
Conference Day · Training · Networking
20% off(Until 16 Feb)
Conference Day · Networking*
20% off(Until 16 Feb)
Training · Networking*
20% off(Until 16 Feb)
*Access to networking events on your chosen day only.
Please note, there is limited availability on all pass types.