Press Pass Registration Form
To apply for a press pass, please complete the form below. All required fields must be completed in order for your press registration to be processed.
Please note: Marketing/advertising, sales, art directors, managers, publishers, and other non-editorial professionals of media organizations are NOT eligible for press passes and should proceed to the Attendee Registration page.
- An industry-related article from your publication written by you and published within the last six months.
We expect that freelance writers who apply for a press pass are attending on behalf of at least one publication. Freelance writers from unqualified media outlets (as determined by ClickZ Live) are not eligible for press credentials. Additionally, freelancers who do not provide the required documentation as outlined below WILL NOT be approved for a press pass.
- A letter from an editor or producer stating that you are covering ClickZ Live on assignment; please scan and email to Sam Lawson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or for Asia events (email@example.com), and
- A bylined, industry-related article from the publication you are representing published within the last six months; copy must clearly show the name of the publication and your byline.
Online news sites must be established and updated regularly (at least once per week) with original and current industry news. Press passes for individuals who write industry-related personal or corporate blogs will be considered by the ClickZ Live team, and approval will be given on a case-by-case basis.
- A link to your online publication with your name and title appearing in an editorial capacity, such as a bylined, industry-related article from your publication written by you and published within the last six months.
- A letter from a producer/editor stating that you are on assignment to cover ClickZ Live.
Analysts must hold an analyst title from a recognized research firm or financial institution. ClickZ Live reserves the right to approve no more than one analyst per firm for a press pass.
- A recent, industry-related white paper, brief, report or bulletin with your byline, published within the last six months.
After we have received your credentials, they will be reviewed and are subject to approval based on press space allocation and management's discretion. You will be notified within one week if you are approved or denied. Submitting the press pass registration form does not guarantee that you will receive a press pass, and press passes will not be granted to anyone whose principal purpose for attending our event is—in our judgment—for reasons other than covering them as working news media.
Please review the requirements stated above for print/newswire journalists, freelance reporters, online reporters, broadcast journalists, and analysts.